Electrical Engineer Job Description
- Design and develop electrical equipment, including electric motors, machinery controls, lighting, and wiring in buildings, radar and navigation systems, communications systems; and power generation, control, and transmission devices used by electric utilities.
- Design the electrical systems of automobiles and aircraft.
- Handle the development of lighting, wiring systems, electric motors, navigation systems, and utilities
- Test equipment and isolate defects.
- Create best routes for power supplies.
- Integrate components into the final design.
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
- Assemble bid, approval, and construction issue drawing packages.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- Use computers extensively to produce and analyze designs.
- Generate specifications for parts.
- Control the efficiency of processes.
- Supervise technicians and other engineers during development phase.
- Build, test and modify product prototypes.
The position has responsibility for electrical engineering master planning, project design and project management at the UC Davis Health System.
Electrical Engineer Tracking Code 217-062 Job Description Markon seeks an Electrical Engineer. The candidate will support the Operations and Maintenance department of a large f...
Superior group is looking for an Electrical Engineer for our client located in Bay Lake, FL An Electrical Engineer to perform project specific power system engineering for the E...