Electrical Inspector Job Description
- Examine electrical systems and equipment.
- Inspect new and existing sound and security systems, wiring, lighting, motors, and generating equipment.
- Inspect the installation of the electrical wiring for heating and air-conditioning systems, appliances, and other components.
- Keep records and write reports.
- Report findings to contractors or government agencies.
- Report violations.
- Stop construction of non-compliant installations.
- Examine and inspect wire harnesses, control panels, coaxial cables, and electrical jig boards, for completeness of assembly, quality, and conformance to blueprints.
- Inspect wiring of assemblies for accuracy of stripping, soldering, and crimping, and for defects.
- Look for frayed wires and loose connections.
- Test continuity.
- Compile inspection reports.
- Write up recommendations for improvement.
- Verify wire and cable length.
- Examine parts and assemblies.
Job Description Mott MacDonald is hiring a Electrical Inspector to support our office in Portland, Oregon. Candidate Specification Qualifications: At least 10 years of genera...
Hill International is a U.S. based Project Management and Claims Consultancy firm with offices throughout the World. With over 4600 employees in 100 offices worldwide Hill provides...
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB: ABOUT VANIR: Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of s...