Electrical Tester Job Description
- Examine and test electrical systems and equipment.
- Inspect and test new and existing sound and security systems, wiring, lighting, motors, and generating equipment.
- Inspect the installation of the electrical wiring for heating and air-conditioning systems, appliances, and other components.
- Keep records and write reports.
- Report findings to contractors or government agencies.
- Report violations.
- Stop construction of non-compliant installations.
- Examine and inspect wire harnesses, control panels, coaxial cables, and electrical jig boards, for completeness of assembly, quality, and conformance to blueprints.
- Inspect wiring of assemblies for accuracy of stripping, soldering, and crimping, and for defects.
- Look for frayed wires and loose connections.
- Test continuity.
- Compile inspection reports.
- Write up recommendations for improvement.
- Verify wire and cable length.
- Examine and test parts and assemblies.
JOB DESCRIPTION Leader in Electrical Distribution Systems Field Services, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING & SERVICE CO., INC. (EESCO), is seeking FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN\'S to compliment...
Superior Group and our client located in Tempe, AZ has a contract position available and is looking for a Tester (A-Test) Hours Sunday-Thursday 8:30 p.m.-5:00 a.m. $14.00 per h...
Superior group is looking for a Production Tester for our client located in Londonderry, NH Unit alignment and test Optical alignment and test PWB programming Screening an...