Electrician Helper Job Description
- Assist in installing electrical systems, either below 40,000 watts or above.
- Install sound systems, security systems and voice and data systems.
- Install lighting, electrical outlets, and circuit breakers.
- Thread conduit ends and connect couplings and conduit fittings using wrench.
- Secure brackets to bulkheads with screws and bolts and pull wires through conduit leading to connection boxes, switch panels, and other terminals.
- Use tools such as conduit benders, screwdrivers, pliers, knives, hacksaws, and wire strippers.
- Replace faulty circuit breakers, fuses, switches, electrical and electronic components, or wire.
- Replace old fuse boxes.
- Hook up appliances for power.
- Install new lighting and ceiling fans.
- Repair motors, transformers, generators, and electronic controllers on machine tools and industrial robots.
- Consult with engineers, engineering technicians, line installers and repairers, or industrial machinery mechanics and maintenance workers when performing installations.
- Rewire homes and businesses.
- Assist in home inspections.
O'Rielly Electric, LLC has current openings for Electrician Helpers in the Salisbury, MD area. This position will be working closely with Journeyment Electricians How To Apply ...
Company is looking to hire full-time, experienced electrician, electrician's helper or licensed journeymen. Pay commensurate with level of experience and licensing. Must have a cle...
JOB DESCRIPTION Commercial Electricians and helpers needed immediately for long term projects in Greenville and Spartanburg Counties. At least 2 years of verifiable Commercial el...