Electromechanical Equipment Assembler Job Description
- Assemble parts for electromechanical equipment.
- Drill and spot-face bolt holes.
- Inspect and test completed units.
- Read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and drawings.
- Interpret instructions.
- Assemble parts list.
- Order parts if needed.
- Tag or mark identifying information on parts.
- Grease or lubricate parts with oilcans.
- Tap or ream bolt holes with drill presses.
- Attach name plates to assemblies.
- Adjust and grind down parts if necessary.
- Inspect parts for flaws and imperfections.
- Position and fasten units to assemblies and subassemblies.
- Fasten cables and wiring.
- Use calipers and micrometers to measure parts and determine tolerances.
- Solder electrical components.
- Test for mechanical reliability.
- Measure dimensions/clearance of parts.
Cable Assembly Operator Job Description * Assemble electrical or electromechanical devices or components using a variety of hardware / tools. * Operate a variety of equipm...
* Assemble electrical or electromechanical devices or components using a variety of hardware / tools. * Operate a variety of equipment as needed to fulfill customer requirement...
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB: OVERVIEW: Performs limited electronic, electromechanical, mechanical and support production assembly and functions of a repetitive nature to ...