Electronics Engineer Job Description
- Design wide array of electronics, from speakers to TVs to audio equipment.
- Develop, test, and supervise the manufacture of electronic equipment such as broadcast and communications systems.
- Utilize ferroelectric, nonlinear, dielectric, phosphorescent, photo-conductive, and thermoelectric properties of materials.
- Create test control apparatus and equipment.
- Work in areas such as communications, signal processing, and control systems.
- Develop new applications of conductive properties of metallic and nonmetallic materials to be used in components.
- Test, troubleshoot, and isolate malfunctioning equipment.
- Read schematics and maintenance manuals.
- Develop electronic principles and technology in fields.
- Purchase materials.
- Evaluate operational systems and recommend design modifications.
- Research parts availability and costs.
- Direct field operations and maintenance of electronic installations.
Job Description DeWalt Industrial Tools, the professional brand of Stanley Black & Decker, is seeking two (2) Electronics Engineers to join the electronics team to design and dev...
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationa...
POSITION: Electronics Engineer LOCATION: Washington, DC JOB ID: 1630 # OF OPENINGS: 1 ------------------------- Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, ...