- Job Descriptions
- Electronics Engineer
Responsible for designing, testing, and producing a wide variety of electronics, including navigation systems, stereos, and portable music players.
- Design wide array of electronics, from speakers to TVs to audio equipment.
- Develop, test, and supervise the manufacture of electronic equipment such as broadcast and communications systems.
- Utilize ferroelectric, nonlinear, dielectric, phosphorescent, photo-conductive, and thermoelectric properties of materials.
- Create test control apparatus and equipment.
- Work in areas such as communications, signal processing, and control systems.
- Develop new applications of conductive properties of metallic and nonmetallic materials to be used in components.
- Test, troubleshoot, and isolate malfunctioning equipment.
- Read schematics and maintenance manuals.
- Develop electronic principles and technology in fields.
- Purchase materials.
- Evaluate operational systems and recommend design modifications.
- Research parts availability and costs.
- Direct field operations and maintenance of electronic installations.