Electronics Engineer Job Description
- Design wide array of electronics, from speakers to TVs to audio equipment.
- Develop, test, and supervise the manufacture of electronic equipment such as broadcast and communications systems.
- Utilize ferroelectric, nonlinear, dielectric, phosphorescent, photo-conductive, and thermoelectric properties of materials.
- Create test control apparatus and equipment.
- Work in areas such as communications, signal processing, and control systems.
- Develop new applications of conductive properties of metallic and nonmetallic materials to be used in components.
- Test, troubleshoot, and isolate malfunctioning equipment.
- Read schematics and maintenance manuals.
- Develop electronic principles and technology in fields.
- Purchase materials.
- Evaluate operational systems and recommend design modifications.
- Research parts availability and costs.
- Direct field operations and maintenance of electronic installations.
Job Summary: Under the general direction of the Electrical Group Lead apply state-of-the-art electrical, electronic, communications or computer engineering disciplines to desig...
Job Description: On-site contractor within the Energy & Power Division at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL), Sensors & Electron Devices Directorate in Adelphi, Maryland. The...
* * Electronics Engineer * * * * Requisition ID: 16012440 * * * * Location\(s\): United States\-New York\-Buffalo * * * * US Citizenship Required for this ...