Emergency Wound Care Technician Job Description
- Provide healthcare for families and people of all ages.
- Treat sinus infections and respiratory illnesses.
- Set broken bones.
- Supervise and direct nurses, physician assistants, and other technicians.
- Work full time in a hospital or healthcare practice.
- Diagnose illnesses and infections.
- Prescribe antibiotics.
- Refer patients to specialists.
- Perform physicals.
- Obtain medical histories.
- Order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Take and interpret X-rays.
- Counsel patients on diet and preventive healthcare.
- Give vaccines and other inoculations.
- Treat sprains and fractures.
- Provide advice on diet, exercise, and sex.
- Perform pelvic exams and prescribe birth control.
- Monitor patients' progress.
- Explain procedures and offer alternatives.
- Give second opinions on a diagnosis.
- Work with social workers, rehabilitation therapists, pharmacists, psychologists, and other health care providers.
- Provide advice on disease prevention.
Job Code: 03198-61088 PRN/Per Diem PRN KINGWOOD MEDICAL CENTER KINGWOOD, TEXAS HYPERBARIC TECHNICIAN - WOUND CARE CENTER PRN Only The WOUND CARE ...
Job Code: 00355-7551 Part-time No Weekends Capital Regional is a 266-bed acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties inc...
COMPANY: 3001 Cubic Global Defense, Inc. COMPANY DETAILS: Cubic/NEK Services, Inc. is seeking a Moulage Subject Matter Expert with additional training and background as an Emer...