Advice, solutions and more for diversity recruitment and OFCCP compliance.
America's Job Exchange (AJE) helps employers who need to hire great diverse talent now. AJE solutions include affordable online Job Postings, Branding, and Resource Database tools, as well as OFCCP Compliance solutions to assist federal contractors with their diversity distribution and reporting requirements. Use our Resource Center for more information on how you can maximize your recruitment dollars and partner with AJE today.
- Service Animals in the Workplace »
- Say Hello to Thought Diversity: Understanding this Growing Workplace Trend »
- Judge Blocks Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces Rules - What's Next? »
- Pay Equity - Closing the Loopholes »
- Happy New Year! Maybe Not So Happy if You Are A Federal Contractor - Preparing for 2016 »
- Assessing Your Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities Outreach Efforts »
- Effective Diversity Practices: Why it's Vital to Your Organization's Success »
- Overview of the Strategic Enforcement Plan, Priority & Issues at the EEOCPresented by Kenneth An, Director of the Boston Area Office of the EEOC and Elizabeth Marcus, Esq., EEOC Mediator»
- Mental Health in the Workplace:
It's the Little Things That Matter MostPresented by Brianne Lott, Hiring & Engagement Consultant, Disability Solutions @Ability Beyond»
- OutSolve Proactive Pay Equity Webinar »
Join America's Job Exchange and the EEOC on 6/19 at 2:00pm EDT for Overview of the Strategic Enforcement Plan, Priority & Issues at the EEOC.
Affirmative Action planning is a critical piece of any OFCCP compliance program. AJE has an exclusive partnership with OutSolve to provide support in this key area.
Need More Information?
If you'd like to schedule a demo or are interested in any of our OFCCP, diversity or recruiting services, submit the form below and an AJE team member will contact you.