Webinar - A Comprehensive Outreach Plan for OFCCP Compliance
More than 600 attendees joined America's Job Exchange today and were part of a very successful complimentary webinar on federal contractors' obligations to conduct good faith outreach efforts. Laura Mitchell, partner, Jackson Lewis, elaborated on the new OFCCP outreach requirements and outlined a comprehensive approach to a successful veteran outreach program. Her presentation was followed by a lively Q&A where many attendee questions were answered. Gary Cowan, Director of Compliance, talked about America's Job Exchange tool, the Outreach Management System and its utility for federal contractor outreach efforts.
This webinar covered:
- Obligations to conduct affirmative action good faith outreach efforts
- How have outreach obligations changed in the last 2 years
- How to conduct affirmative action good faith outreach
- Records required for your outreach efforts
- What to expect during an OFCCP compliance review
To learn how America's Job Exchange can help you with your outreach efforts, contact us here.
Shareholder, Jackson Lewis
Director of Compliance,
America's Job Exchange
February 23, 2016 | 1-2 PM (EST) | Webinar
- OFCCP Regulations
- Outreach Obligations
- OFCCP Compliance Review Tips
- Managers in Charge of EEO & OFCCP Compliance
- EEO Managers
- Compliance Managers
Check Out Our Upcoming Webinars!
November 7, 2017 | 1-2 PM (EST) | Webinar
October 23-25, 2017 | San Francisco, CA
September 26, 2017 | 1-2 PM (EST)
August 22, 2017 | 1-2 PM (EST) | Webinar