SHRM 2017 Diversity & Inclusion Conference & Expo
SHRM's Diversity & Inclusion Conference and Expo is intended for HR generalists, senior professionals and business leaders alike wanting to implement D&I initiatives, measure effectiveness of current programs or become educated and inspired by D&I innovators who are successfully paving new initiatives and programs.
Some of the many topics of discussion will include:
- Align business objectives with D&I strategy
- ROI & evaluation of D&I initiatives
- Knowledge share and current best practices
- Combine key D&I components into the framework of your company culture
Visit us at booth #207 to understand how to increase your organizations success in seeking diversity candidates for your recruiting pipeline.
Hope to see you in San Francisco!
October 23-25, 2017 | San Francisco, CA
Conference & Exposition
- D&I planning and strategies
- Business Relationships
- Measuring the value of inclusions
- Organizational Communication
- Elements of Diversity in the workplace
- HR Generalists & Managers
- Leaders tasked with D&I initiatives/programs
- HR professions recruiting D&I workforce
- Chief Diversity Officers
- Directors of D&I
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
Check Out Our Upcoming Webinars!
November 7, 2017 | 1-2 PM (EST) | Webinar
September 26, 2017 | 1-2 PM (EST)
August 22, 2017 | 1-2 PM (EST) | Webinar
August 1-4, 2017 | San Antonio, TX