SHRM Diversity & Inclusion Conference & Exposition
Affirmative action programs are no longer sufficient in the workplace. Organizations need develop impactful Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) initiatives that model positive change within corporate culture. Topics of discussion will include:
- Aligning strategic business goals with your D&I plan
- Techniques for effectively incorporating D&I into your company culture
- How to measure the impact of your workplace D&I program LGBT
- New FMLA Rules
HR generalists, senior professionals and business leaders alike wanting to implement D&I initiatives, measure effectiveness of current programs or become educated and inspired by D&I innovators who are successfully paving new initiatives and programs.
Visit us at booth #300 to understand and implement efficient and effective strategies to recruit diversity and be OFCCP compliant.
Hope to see you in Austin!
October 25-27, 2016 | Austin, TX
Conference & Exposition
- Review standards and updated practices that will better serve job seekers, employers and recruiting entities
- HR Generalists
- Senior HR Professionals
- Business Leaders responsible for workplace diversity
JW Marriott Austin
110 E 2nd Street
Austin, TX 78701
Check Out Our Upcoming Webinars!
November 7, 2017 | 1-2 PM (EST) | Webinar
October 23-25, 2017 | San Francisco, CA
September 26, 2017 | 1-2 PM (EST)
August 22, 2017 | 1-2 PM (EST) | Webinar