Webinar - What to Expect During An OFCCP Review
An OFCCP compliance evaluation may be an unknown and daunting experience for contractors. During this session OFCCP Boston District Director Rhonda Aubin-Smith will provide information on what to expect during an OFCCP compliance evaluation. During her presentation she will explain:
- What to expect from the issuance of a Corporate Scheduling Announcement Letter (CSAL) to the post onsite review.
- The importance of timeframes and Affirmative Action Plan submissions.
- Preparing for the types of questions the OFCCP may ask and how to assist in an efficient evaluation process.
OFCCP Boston District Director
Director of Compliance, America's Job Exchange
March 13, 2018 | 1-2:30 PM (EST)
- OFCCP Compliance
- Affirmative Action Planning
- OFCCP Audit Processes
- HR Compliance Managers
- Recruiters that need to comply with OFCCP
- Diversity Managers
- OFCCP/Affirmative Action Consultants
Virtual - Dial-in information sent upon registration
February 13, 2018 | 1-2 PM (EST) | Webinar
November 7, 2017 | 1-2 PM (EST) | Webinar
October 23-25, 2017 | San Francisco, CA
September 26, 2017 | 1-2 PM (EST)