Monthly Webinar Series Sponsored by America's Job Exchange
SHRM 2017 Diversity & Inclusion Conference & Expo
October 23-25, 2017 | San Francisco, CA
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
- D&I planning and strategies
- Business Relationships
- Measuring the value of inclusions
- Organizational Communication
- Elements of Diversity in the workplace
Who Should Attend?
- HR Generalists & Managers
- Leaders tasked with D&I initiatives/programs
- HR professions recruiting D&I workforce
- Chief Diversity Officers
- Directors of D&I
SHRM's Diversity & Inclusion Conference and Expo is intended for HR generalists, senior professionals and business leaders alike wanting to implement D&I initiatives, measure effectiveness of current programs or become educated and inspired by D&I innovators who are successfully paving new initiatives and programs.
Some of the many topics of discussion will include:
- Align business objectives with D&I strategy
- ROI & evaluation of D&I initiatives
- Knowledge share and current best practices
- Combine key D&I components into the framework of your company culture
Visit us at booth #207 to understand how to increase your organizations success in seeking diversity candidates for your recruiting pipeline.
Hope to see you in San Francisco!
Join America's Job Exchange and the EEOC on 6/19 at 2:00pm EDT for Overview of the Strategic Enforcement Plan, Priority & Issues at the EEOC.
Affirmative Action planning is a critical piece of any OFCCP compliance program. AJE has an exclusive partnership with OutSolve to provide support in this key area.
Need More Information?
If you'd like to schedule a demo or are interested in any of our OFCCP, diversity or recruiting services, submit the form below and an AJE team member will contact you.