OFCCP Audit Support
Is Your Organization Audit-Proof?
Director of Compliance
OFCCP audits can cause a great deal of anxiety for federal contractors. This is warranted as the OFCCP requires in-depth reviews of every facet of your compliance.
Would you like to have a former Department of Labor auditor, trainer and director on your side for your audit? Well, you've come to the right place as our compliance team is led by Gary Cowan who has worked at the DOL for over 25 years. With our compliance experts on your team you can rest assured that we will be with you every step of the way. We have helped hundreds of our clients pass their audits and have a proven success rate. We provide complete audit support throughout your audit and will coordinate with OFCCP auditors, attorneys, and AAP providers.
Our comprehensive compliance reporting tools and expertise will provide peace-of-mind. Contact us today for a free tour!
How We Support Our Customers
Beginning to end audit support:
- Coordinate with OFCCP auditors, attorneys, and AAP providers
- All audit requests are responded to within one business day
Audit reports include:
- Job Summary Reports
- Job Summary Distribution Reports
- Individual Job Reports
- Outreach Reports
- AAP Summary Reports
Individual reports include:
- Copies of every email sent to One Stop Career Centers and CBOs
- State website posting verification number for every job
- Screenshots of jobs posted to diversity partner websites
Summary reports include:
- Complete distribution summary
- Links to individual reports
- List of all organizations that receive jobs