OFCCP Job Distribution
To fulfill the OFCCP’s job posting requirements, America’s Job Exchange offers an OFCCP compliance solution that includes job distribution to state job banks, diversity job boards, One-Stop Career Centers and community-based organizations (CBOs). Below is an overview of our job distribution network. Your AJE solution determines which of these channels your jobs are distributed to.
Overview of AJE’s Job Distribution
State Job Banks (ESDS)
Organizations subject to the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) are obligated to comply with OFCCP's job posting requirements. Our OFCCP compliance solution fulfills this requirement by auto-posting jobs to the appropriate state job banks/agencies (Employment Service Delivery System or ESDS).
- Jobs are posted to the required state job banks and given veteran priority status.
- Job posting activity and records always available in your Employer Portal.
- AJE’s OFCCP compliance specialists set up your state posting accounts, manage your credentials, ensure EEO taglines are accurate and provide day-to-day support to help ensure compliance with OFCCP job distribution requirements.
Our local partner network represents over 7,500 One-Stop Career Centers, local employment sites and community-based organizations. Getting your jobs out to these sources provides a unique opportunity to maximize candidate reach and launch successful hiring campaigns at the local level.
- 7,500+ One-Stop Career Centers and Community Organizations – your jobs reach local veterans and disabled representatives (LVER/DVOPs), career counselors and community advocates working directly with job seekers.
- Jobs are sent via daily feed to local employment centers. Job seekers who visit these locations can view and apply for jobs on AJE-sponsored career microsites available on-site.
AJE's Job Seeker Sites
As part of our ongoing commitment to connecting employers with diverse job seekers we proudly own and operate the AJE Job Seeker Sites, a group of diversity-focused job boards catering to veterans and disabled job seekers.
Veterans and Disability Websites
AJE has exclusive partnerships with two high-traffic leading job boards operated by disABLEDperson, Inc., a 501 (c) 3 Public Charity whose mission is to reduce the unemployment rate of individuals and veterans with disabilities.
When you work with AJE you experience an unmatched level of service backed by our OFCCP compliance guarantee.
We are pleased to welcome leading ATS providers into our growing partner program.
Need More Information?
If you'd like to schedule a demo or are interested in any of our OFCCP, diversity or recruiting services, submit the form below and an AJE team member will contact you.