For OFCCP Compliance and Effective Diversity Recruiting
For busy recruiting teams initiating outreach activities and storing the documentation required for OFCCP compliance and affirmative action planning can be a barrier to successful community-based recruiting. To help get rid of the obstacles we’ve created a simple, easy-to-navigate Outreach Management system that gives you all of the tools you need to plan, manage and report on your outreach efforts.
Exclusive Network of Community Partners
Our Outreach Management tool helps you identify and build relationships with community-based organizations (CBOs) that provide assistance to underrepresented job seekers including veterans, individuals with disabilities, older workers and minority populations.
- Access to over 7,500 CBOs including One-Stop Career Centers, non-profits and advocacy groups.
- Search by location and organization type (veterans, disabled workers, etc.).
- Detailed information and main contact details.
- Upload new outreach partners unique to your company.
Events Calendar Makes Outreach Easy
Our nationwide calendar of events makes it easy for recruiters to meet face-to-face with diverse talent - key outreach opportunities that demonstrate OFCCP good-faith efforts and yields significant candidate results when compared to other diversity recruiting methods.
- Constantly updated calendar with over 3,000 events.
- Search events by location, event type and audience.
- Full event and key contact information simplifies planning process.
- Add company-specific events to the calendar.
Reporting and Management Tools
One simple dashboard. Everything you need for effective outreach management in one central location - insightful reporting, analysis and metrics, and recruiter communication tools that streamline your outreach efforts and help keep you OFCCP compliant.
- Capture and save outreach activities.
- Analyze effectiveness of your community-based efforts.
- Gain insights from real-time and historical reports.
- Customizable reporting tools; export results to pdf or excel.
Don't miss the 2018 ILG National Conference in Anaheim, CA 7/31 – 8/3. AJE proud to be a speaker and exhibitor at the premier industry event.
Affirmative Action planning is a critical piece of any OFCCP compliance program. AJE has an exclusive partnership with OutSolve to provide support in this key area.
Need More Information?
If you'd like to schedule a demo or are interested in any of our OFCCP, diversity or recruiting services, submit the form below and an AJE team member will contact you.