Reporting and Metrics
AJE’s Employer Portal is a robust, secure and easy-to-use site that will provide your recruiting team with custom reports, outreach activity records, performance metrics and job distribution (ESDS) documentation needed to comply with OFCCP’s record-keeping requirements. And since you have the ability to drill-down into detailed job performance data, you also gain key insight valuable to optimize your job postings and distribution channels for greater diversity recruiting success.
- Report on total posting history, # of jobs posted, filter results by subsidiaries, city and state
- Summary reports provide a snapshot to what jobs are live currently Receive confirmations of each individual job successfully posted to the state-job banks (ESDS).
- Retrieve records for OFCCP evaluations or readiness audits you perform internally.
- Job performance metrics charts # of job views, returned candidates and more. Data view in interactive graphs.
- Filter performance reports by locations and candidate source
- Reports available 24/7 and can be exported to excel, csv or pdf files
AJE’s monthly webinar series provides the education and information you need to stay updated on the topics that matter most to you. Check out the latest!
Affirmative Action planning is a critical piece of any OFCCP compliance program. AJE has an exclusive partnership with OutSolve to provide support in this key area.
Need More Information?
If you'd like to schedule a demo or are interested in any of our OFCCP, diversity or recruiting services, submit the form below and an AJE team member will contact you.