Recruitment and staffing advice, solutions and more.
America's Job Exchange (AJE) helps employers who need to hire great talent now. AJE solutions include affordable online Job Postings, Branding, and Resource Database tools to assist employers with their recruitment efforts. Use our Resource Center for more information on how you can maximize your recruitment dollars and partner with AJE today.
- Service Animals in the Workplace »
- Judge Blocks Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces Rules - What's Next? »
- Say Hello to Thought Diversity: Understanding this Growing Workplace Trend »
- Pay Equity - Closing the Loopholes »
- Assessing Your Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities Outreach Efforts »
- Effective Diversity Practices: Why it's Vital to Your Organization's Success »
- 2018 ILG National Conference: Navigating the Waves of Change»
- Overview of the Strategic Enforcement Plan, Priority & Issues at the EEOCPresented by Kenneth An, Director of the Boston Area Office of the EEOC and Elizabeth Marcus, Esq., EEOC Mediator»
- Mental Health in the Workplace:
It's the Little Things That Matter MostPresented by Brianne Lott, Hiring & Engagement Consultant, Disability Solutions @Ability Beyond»
Don't miss the 2018 ILG National Conference in Anaheim, CA 7/31 – 8/3. AJE proud to be a speaker and exhibitor at the premier industry event.
Affirmative Action planning is a critical piece of any OFCCP compliance program. AJE has an exclusive partnership with OutSolve to provide support in this key area.
Need More Information?
If you'd like to schedule a demo or are interested in any of our OFCCP, diversity or recruiting services, submit the form below and an AJE team member will contact you.