Why Choose America’s Job Exchange
America’s Job Exchange offers recruiters a unique approach that combines online diversity recruitment advertising with OFCCP regulatory compliance services. Ask any of our clients why they choose America’s Job Exchange and they’ll say we offer a complete, cost–effective solution backed by a high level of service. But those are not the only advantages to choosing America’s Job Exchange.
Diversity–Rich Job Seekers
When you post your jobs with America’s Job Exchange, you are able to reach millions of visitors to the America’s Job Exchange website, and many more through our network of diversity partners, veteran and minority exchanges, community–based organizations, and state employment systems.
America’s Job Exchange has been a pioneer in online recruitment and compliance from the very beginning, having evolved from America’s Job Bank which was founded by the Department of Labor in 1995. In 2007, America’s Job Exchange was founded to continue the organization’s legacy of providing superior service to job seekers and employers. We keep true to the original mission of America’s Job Bank by helping federal contractors meet OFCCP regulations for online job postings and distribution.
- Access to millions of job seekers
- Unique product portfolio that supports both diversity and compliance recruiting
- Competitive pricing with annual subscriptions as low as $3995
- Broad network of diversity partners, community-based organizations, and state employment systems
- Dedicated account management and customer support for audits