Engine & Other Machine Assembler Job Description
- Construct and assemble machines and engines.
- Use hoists to position and align components.
- Complete testing.
- Verify functioning and conformance to specifications.
- Install piping, fixtures, or wiring and electrical components to form assemblies or subassemblies.
- Install systems of gears.
- Align and mesh gears in gearboxes.
- Read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and drawings.
- Verify conformance of parts to stock lists and blueprints, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges, and micrometer.
- Verify parts clearances.
- Smooth out rough spots and trim or fit surfaces using power tools.
- Repair or replace damaged parts.
- Set up and operate metalworking machines, such as milling and grinding machines, to shape or fabricate parts.
- Inspect subassemblies.
- Lubricate or grease parts.
- Lay out and drill, ream, tap, or cut parts for assembly.
- Use calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
- Assemble other machines as needed.
- Perform regular repairs and update parts.
Adecco is currently recruiting for Assemblers to work in Milford, NH. The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented individuals who have 1-3 years of Assembly experience. We ha...
Superior Group is looking for a 2nd/3rd shift Machine Shop Supervisor for a company in North Tonawanda, NY. This position will provide a wide range of supervisory and technical su...
Assembly Process Engineer If you are looking for a challenging full-time position as an Assembly Process Engineer that promises diverse and complex work with a top engineering...