Engineering Manager Job Description
- Supervise and lead engineers, scientists and technicians who design machinery, plan and develop civil projects, and oversee production and quality control.
- Direct and coordinate production, operations, quality assurance, testing, or maintenance in industrial plants.
- Oversee the research and development of new products and procedures.
- Hire, train, and mentor other engineers and supporting staff.
- Write performance reviews and solve internal issues.
- Discuss and lay out project specifications.
- Make detailed plans to accomplish goals.
- Analyze market demand and available resources.
- Review, approve, or modify product designs.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts.
- Negotiate research contracts.
- Approve expenditures.
- Review and recommend contracts.
- Develop cost estimates.
- Draft proposals and reports for clients.
- Improve manufacturing processes and advance scientific research.
- Develop overall concepts for a new product.
- Check technical accuracy of work.
- Establish administrative policies, procedures, and standards.
- Coordinate activities of unit with other units or organizations.
- Confer with higher levels of management.
This is a career opportunity with Interstate Hotels & Resorts. This position will assist the Director of Engineering in overseeing all Engineering functions. This is a management p...
In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for managing, coaching and mentoring a small cross functional team of electrical, mechanical and optical engineers engaged ...
BASIC PURPOSE OF POSITION: Position has responsibility to ensure departmental goals and objectives for assigned engineering group. Manages group budget and engineering personnel st...