Environmental Engineer Job Description
- Create solutions to environmental problems.
- Build upon existing solutions to make them better.
- Conduct hazardous waste management studies.
- Evaluate significance of hazards and determine proper disposal and management methods.
- Advise on treatment and containment.
- Develop regulations to prevent catastrophes.
- Design municipal water supplies.
- Create industrial wastewater treatment systems.
- Perform on the environmental impact of construction projects.
- Analyze scientific data.
- Perform quality control checks and correct malfunctioning equipment.
- Research and analyze proposed worldwide environmental projects using scientific data.
- Study affects of acid rain, auto emissions, ozone depletion, and global warming and find solutions to these global problems.
- Create regulations to protect wildlife.
- Help clients comply with regulations.
- Prevent environmental damage.
- Participate in the cleanup of hazardous sites.
- Advise federal, state, and local governments on the best ways to expand highways, create new towns and cities, and how to reuse and recycle waste.
Position Description Key Responsibilities include: * Manage & participate in air permitting activities (PSD & non-PSD) * Manage an integrated pulp & paper mill s air complia...
Looking for a challenge? Desire to achieve your true potential? OxyChem is a growing, action-oriented, safety driven chemical manufacturing company continually striving to be the b...
North America-USA-Missouri-St. LouisDescriptiontrueQualifications Requirements: Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in an Engineering or other applicable science 3 or more years o...