Event and Trade Show Marketer Job Description
- Demonstrate product or service at trade shows and events.
- Ascertain which trade shows would benefit company the most.
- Use graphics and slideshows during presentation.
- Answer questions about product.
- Discuss pricing tiers with customers.
- Give product samples.
- Set up computers to offer tutorials or demonstrations.
- Set up booths, including pictures and samples.
- Conduct guided tours.
- Train other demonstrators.
- Tell customers why product is better than competitors.
- Suggest specific product purchases.
- Visit specific trade shows to market product.
- Collect fees or donations.
- Contact businesses and arrange for demonstrations or exhibitions.
- Transport and assemble materials.
- Recommend product improvements to maker.
- Produce coupons and informational brochures.
- Wear proper customers or sign boards.
- Walk around store offering samples to customers.
- Clean up area after demonstration.
- Deliver speeches and presentations about product.
The Sr. Marketing Support Specialist reports to the Supervisor?Marketing Support as part of the Marketing Communications team in the Applied Grid Solutions group at Client. The pos...
RESULTS TRADE SHOW COORDINATOR Apply Refer a Friend Back Category: Sales Location: Newington, NH Trade Show Coordinator Description SIG SAUER is seeking a h...
JOB DESCRIPTION ENTRY LEVEL PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSISTANT-SPECIAL EVENTS JOB SUMMARY The successful candidate will be an integral part of our marketing and sales organization a...