"Visit trade shows to demonstrate products and services to an audience. Sets up booths, demonstrates product or service, answers questions, and disassembles booth at the end of the show.
- Demonstrate product or service at trade shows and events.
- Ascertain which trade shows would benefit company the most.
- Use graphics and slideshows during presentation.
- Answer questions about product.
- Discuss pricing tiers with customers.
- Give product samples.
- Set up computers to offer tutorials or demonstrations.
- Set up booths, including pictures and samples.
- Conduct guided tours.
- Train other demonstrators.
- Tell customers why product is better than competitors.
- Suggest specific product purchases.
- Visit specific trade shows to market product.
- Collect fees or donations.
- Contact businesses and arrange for demonstrations or exhibitions.
- Transport and assemble materials.
- Recommend product improvements to maker.
- Produce coupons and informational brochures.
- Wear proper customers or sign boards.
- Walk around store offering samples to customers.
- Clean up area after demonstration.
- Deliver speeches and presentations about product.