Event Coordinator Job Description
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
- Calculate budgets and ensure they are adhered to.
- Book talent, including musicians, bands, and disc jockeys.
- Select chefs or catering companies to prepare food for event.
- Sample food and select dishes for menus.
- Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations.
- Schedule speakers, vendors, and participants.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize event.
- Edit and design promotional materials.
- Prepare presentations.
- Develop and oversee fundraising events.
- Negotiate and secure event space.
- Secure sponsorships.
- Work with printer and designer to develop event invitations.
- Create invitee list.
- Send out invitations and manage RSVP list.
- Hire staff to manage the event, including bouncers and security personnel.
- Manage correspondence.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Keep inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers, and other display materials.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Serve as a Joint Special Operations Command J7 Strategic Exercise Operations Planner at Fort Bragg, NC. Lead, coordinate and facilitate the wide variety and s...
The Drug Safety Senior Associate will coordinate activities relating to the collection, processing, follow-up, analysis, and regulatory reporting of adverse events (AEs) and seriou...
RESPONSIBILITIES: Serve within the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) as an Exercise Logistics Planner at Fort Bragg, NC. Lead, plan, coordinate and facilitate the wide var...