Event Coordinator Job Description
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
- Calculate budgets and ensure they are adhered to.
- Book talent, including musicians, bands, and disc jockeys.
- Select chefs or catering companies to prepare food for event.
- Sample food and select dishes for menus.
- Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations.
- Schedule speakers, vendors, and participants.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize event.
- Edit and design promotional materials.
- Prepare presentations.
- Develop and oversee fundraising events.
- Negotiate and secure event space.
- Secure sponsorships.
- Work with printer and designer to develop event invitations.
- Create invitee list.
- Send out invitations and manage RSVP list.
- Hire staff to manage the event, including bouncers and security personnel.
- Manage correspondence.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Keep inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers, and other display materials.
span We are looking for an Event Coordinator in Fort Lauderdale br br B Summary: /B This position is responsible to produce fundraising events and work directly to the Eve...
JOB DESCRIPTION We are SAN ANTONIO\'S fastest growing event marketing company. We specialize in working with top clients in the Health & Wellness, Entertain, Beauty & Cosmetic an...
Stanford University Events Coordinator Job Number: 71748 (One-year fixed term) The Hoover Institution is seeking qualified candidates for the full-time position of Events...