Event Coordinator Job Description
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
- Calculate budgets and ensure they are adhered to.
- Book talent, including musicians, bands, and disc jockeys.
- Select chefs or catering companies to prepare food for event.
- Sample food and select dishes for menus.
- Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations.
- Schedule speakers, vendors, and participants.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize event.
- Edit and design promotional materials.
- Prepare presentations.
- Develop and oversee fundraising events.
- Negotiate and secure event space.
- Secure sponsorships.
- Work with printer and designer to develop event invitations.
- Create invitee list.
- Send out invitations and manage RSVP list.
- Hire staff to manage the event, including bouncers and security personnel.
- Manage correspondence.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Keep inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers, and other display materials.
Event Coordinator needed in Westchester Temp to Hire 40-50k -Volunteer recruitment, organization, orientation, and training -Assist with developing written communication and ev...
Job Title: Event Coordinator Location: The Venue Las Vegas, 750 Fremont St., Las Vegas, Nevada Compensation: Base Salary + Bonus potential (salary based on experience) Featuring 3...
JOB DESCRIPTION We are SAN ANTONIO\'S fastest growing event marketing company. We specialize in working with top clients in the Health & Wellness, Entertain, Beauty & Cosmetic an...