Event Coordinator Job Description
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
- Calculate budgets and ensure they are adhered to.
- Book talent, including musicians, bands, and disc jockeys.
- Select chefs or catering companies to prepare food for event.
- Sample food and select dishes for menus.
- Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations.
- Schedule speakers, vendors, and participants.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize event.
- Edit and design promotional materials.
- Prepare presentations.
- Develop and oversee fundraising events.
- Negotiate and secure event space.
- Secure sponsorships.
- Work with printer and designer to develop event invitations.
- Create invitee list.
- Send out invitations and manage RSVP list.
- Hire staff to manage the event, including bouncers and security personnel.
- Manage correspondence.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Keep inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers, and other display materials.
Event Coordinator needed in Westchester Temp to Hire 40-50k -Volunteer recruitment, organization, orientation, and training -Assist with developing written communication and ev...
The Event Coordinator is an integral member of the clubs management team and is responsible for coordinating all final details and payments for all banquets and outings. This inclu...
583 Park Avenue is seeking an experienced, take charge professional with the ability to manage administration and logistics in a busy events environment. The Events Coordinator wil...