Executive Director Job Description
- Direct the activities and productivity of a department or entire organization.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Assistant Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by C-suite staff.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
The Executive Director will have principal responsibility directing the day-to-day operations of the Commission, managing its staff, as well as overseeing its budget and the drafti...
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR HOUSING AUTHORITY OF UNION CITY The Housing Authority of the City of Union City is seeking qualif ed applicants for the position of Executive Director. The Execu...
DO YOU HAVE 10+ YEARS OF SENIOR LEVEL EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH AND A PASSION FOR HUMAN SERVICES ARE YOU ENERGETIC, GOAL-ORIENTED, AND RESILIENT IN THE WORK PLACE ...