Executive Secretary Job Description
- Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
- Manage travel and schedule.
- Handle information requests.
- Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Prepare statistical reports.
- Manage spreadsheets.
- Greet and receive visitor.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Takes and transcribes dictation.
- Helps prepare office budget.
- Plans events and volunteer activities.
- Maintain office procedures.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
- Coordinate committees and task forces.
- Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
- Receive and relay telephone messages.
- Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Sign for UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
Qualifications: The office of the Senior Vice President of Electric Operations is looking for a Executive Secretary to provide skilled, efficient and confidential administrative an...
At Corporate, you?ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, mul...
Executive SecretaryYou will assist in managing the CEO office. Very busy environment with phone calls, customer service issues, correspondence, organizing CEO calendar meetings. Th...