Executive Vice President Job Description
- Communicate company strategy to board of directors.
- Attend board meetings.
- Oversee revenue generation.
- Preside over operations.
- Identify ways to maximize revenue.
- Work with audit committee to prepare budgets.
- Analyze financial reports.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by each department.
- Attract, retain and motivate staff.
- Report and share information with the board to ensure they are kept fully informed on the condition of the organization and important factors influencing it.
- Identify and lead new business opportunities.
- Ensure highly productive relationships and partnerships for the benefit of the organization.
- Sets goal, monitor work, and evaluate results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization.
- Work alongside community leaders, executive directors, major donors/funders, government officials, and senior staff/board members.
- Participate in and nurture broad networks of alliances with others to exchanges knowledge and information about learning and change in support of change initiatives.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Executive Vice President JOBS
Bankers' Bank, Madison, WI Administrative Assistant Full-Time, Non-exempt M-F, 8am-5pm Job Summary The Administrative Assistant will have general adminis...
Abt SRBI, the survey research arm of Abt Associates, is one of the nation’s largest public policy survey firms. We are a mission-driven company. Policy-makers turn to us for soluti...
The Debt Exchange, Inc. (DebtX) has an immediate opening for a strategic and results-oriented Vice President of Marketing. As a high-level contributor in this well-established and...