Exhibit Designer Job Description
- Use creative license to design spaces for exhibition.
- Meet with client to determine vision and direction of space.
- Plan budget and timeline for project.
- Gather materials and sketch out draft of exhibition.
- Arranges for acquisition of specimens or graphics.
- Confer with administrative, curatorial, and exhibit staff members to determine theme, content, and informational purpose.
- Submit plans for approval.
- Visit exhibition site often during planning and setup phase.
- Work on actual construction of exhibition.
- Consult with client on lighting and placement of exhibits.
- Recommend solutions for design problems.
- Ensure final exhibit conforms to specifications.
- Utilize design techniques to produce desired visual effect.
Job Description: We are currently looking for a Senior Event/Exhibit Designer to join our innovative, growing company.The Senior Event/Exhibit Designer is a leader that will work ...
The Technical Lead for Brake Actuation Components (Booster, Master Cylinder, Vacuum Pump, Vacuum Hose/Tubes, Vacuum Sensors) and will be required to mentor engineers, provide guida...
Job Description Job Title: Head Preparator for The Magnes Collection of Jewish Art and Life (6132U), #22108 Job ID: 22108 Location: ...