Extractive Worker Manager Job Description
- Supervise assistants.
- Train, hire, and terminate assistants and workers.
- Compile reports.
- Estimate budgets.
- Keep project phases on track.
- Prepare area to be drilled.
- Clean up and remove debris.
- Set up extracting and boring equipment.
- Ensure machines are working properly and nothing is malfunctioning.
- Transport parts and materials.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Monitor equipment and cranes during operation.
- Place materials into well holes.
- Assist workers in placing drilling or boring equipment near specified site using blueprints.
- Remove debris after excavation.
- Dig trenches.
- Signal workers when job has been completed.
- Follow safety standards.
- Supply outfits and equipment to workers.
- Keep materials clean and organized.
- Work with project manager to determine schedules.
- Department: Workers' Compensation Board - Position: Management Analyst I, Monitoring, Audit and Enforcement (MAE) Program - Code: 0392 - Location: Augusta, Main...
Compile composite reports from individual reports of subordinates required by management or government agencies. Supervise and participate in preparing and auditing materials re...
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Data Entry Clerk in the Twin Cities area. This is a great opportunity that will give you valuable experience...