Fabricator Job Description
- Study and interpret assembly instructions.
- Listen to directions from supervisors.
- Fabricate and assemble household appliances, automobiles, and computers, electronic devices
- Determine if all parts are present.
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Read parts list.
- Assemble tools and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies.
- Interpret measurements.
- Verify specifications.
- Assemble components.
- Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly.
- Alter dimensions to fit specifications.
- Resolve assembly and production issues.
- Complete preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed.
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe.
- Report errors in product line.
- Check stock to ensure inventory is replenished.
- Complete quality control forms.
- Place orders for supplies.
- Participate in product development.
- Build prototypes and test products.
The job requires strong hand/eye coordination to insert mesh fabric into seat/back frame. Must be able to inspect mesh fabric and frame for any defects before fabrication and repor...
Description: Lapeyre Stair LLC. has positions available for an entry level Metal Fabricators on 1st and 2nd shifts. These individuals will be responsible for helping in all areas r...
A lighting equipment manufacturer for the motion picture / television industries is currently seeking a full time (32 hours per week) Fabricator / Shipper. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES ...