Facilities Manager Job Description
- Allocate parking spaces and decals.
- Take pictures of employees and visitors for employee IDs and visitor badges.
- Purchase insurance coverage for building.
- Inspect structure of building and determine if repairs are needed.
- Oversee printing and reproduction services.
- Management telecommunications, including installation of a telecommunications systems.
- Allocate office space.
- Supervise renovations and additions.
- Oversee groundskeeping.
- Transport, dispose of, or relocate office equipment and furniture.
- Supervise custodial staff.
- Evaluate and adjust energy expenditures.
- Install greener appliances and fixtures to reduce energy output.
- Advise staff on how to reduce utility bills.
- Organize meeting and lounge spaces.
- Ensure beverage and refreshment stands are adequately stocked and maintained.
- Maintain vendor relationships.
- Perform facility plant equipment obsolescent planning, budgeting and replacement.
- Perform environmental hazard management/planning and remediation.
- Ensure roofs and elevators have updated inspections.
- Implement programs and provide leadership.
About Us: EMCOR Facility Services ( EFS) provides full spectrum facility services to public and private sectors of nearly every market. Managing more than 1 billion square feet wor...
LB&B Associates Inc. is currently seeking a Facility Manager for its contract to provide building operations & mechanical maintenance services for the Daniel Patrick Moynihan U.S. ...