- Job Descriptions
- Facilities Manager
Responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing building operations and services. Analyzes utility bills and energy output, allocates office space to departments, purchases equipment, and maintains appearance of building.
- Allocate parking spaces and decals.
- Take pictures of employees and visitors for employee IDs and visitor badges.
- Purchase insurance coverage for building.
- Inspect structure of building and determine if repairs are needed.
- Oversee printing and reproduction services.
- Management telecommunications, including installation of a telecommunications systems.
- Allocate office space.
- Supervise renovations and additions.
- Oversee groundskeeping.
- Transport, dispose of, or relocate office equipment and furniture.
- Supervise custodial staff.
- Evaluate and adjust energy expenditures.
- Install greener appliances and fixtures to reduce energy output.
- Advise staff on how to reduce utility bills.
- Organize meeting and lounge spaces.
- Ensure beverage and refreshment stands are adequately stocked and maintained.
- Maintain vendor relationships.
- Perform facility plant equipment obsolescent planning, budgeting and replacement.
- Perform environmental hazard management/planning and remediation.
- Ensure roofs and elevators have updated inspections.
- Implement programs and provide leadership.