Fashion Designer Job Description
- Produce and create women’s, men’s, and children’s apparel, including, suits, casual wear, seasonal clothing, maternity, and intimate apparel.
- Create preliminary sketches of designs.
- Write specifications like color schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements.
- Choose colors, fabrics, and other materials.
- Draw and cut out patterns.
- Sew sections of material to form mockups or samples of garments or articles.
- Test out pieces on models.
- Create garment care labels.
- Perform alternations as necessary.
- Identify target markets and demographics for designs.
- Meet with sales and management executives to discuss design ideas.
- Develop products and accessories.
- Collaborate with other designers and clients.
- Generate press to promote lines.
- Participate in runway shows that showcase the fashion.
Job Description: Our client designs, manufactures and markets a variety of fun trinkets, trendy fashion apparel and holiday themed products sold all over the country at various...
Req ID: 96266 Job Function: Logistics Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-time Contract Type: Regular Employment Job Level: Management Purpose of the position The Global Logistics Innovation...
Job Description: Lab Tech position available No experience necessary Job Requirements: high school diploma or equivalent Keywords: Retail, Design / Production, Hourly Associate, Ph...