File Clerk Job Description
- File records away in alphabetical or numerical order.
- Code files for proper placement.
- Retrieve files as necessary.
- Ensure if files are loaned out that they come back.
- Clean and maintain file space.
- Manage all databases and records.
- Purge old files.
- Create new entries as needed.
- Log all files that removed.
- Fax and photocopy files.
- Deliver via interoffice methods.
- Ensure files are accessible and that room is well lit.
- Provide ladders for higher filing cabinets.
- Process and scan files to be entered into computer in digital database.
- Work with electronic storage media, such as hard drives, floppy drives, and CD-ROMs.
- Store information on microfilm.
- Use scanners to convert forms, receipts, and reports into electronic format.
- Ensure no materials in file are lost.
- Be able to explain filing system to others.
File clerkFile clerk needed asap. Apply now!
Are you serious about organizing and filing? We are currently recruiting a File Clerk who will be responsible for over 47,000 files alphabetically. You will be required to ta...
File ClerkFile Clerk needed for a Law FirmMust have at least 2 years experienceHours are M-F from 8-5Must pass a criminal background and drug screenThis is a temp to hire opportuni...