Financial Analyst Job Description
- Analyze company financial statements and commodity prices, sales, costs, expenses, and tax rates to determine a company's value.
- Employ statistical software and spreadsheets to study financial information.
- Determine the value of securities.
- Analyze all factors in the industry that influence the price of the companies' stocks.
- Analyze how new regulations, policies, and political and economic trends may impact investments.
- Evaluate the risk in portfolio decisions, project potential losses, and determine how to limit potential losses and volatility using diversification and other investment decisions
- Explain investment decisions and strategies in meetings with investors.
- Devise investment strategies.
- Perform budget, cost, and credit analysis
- Supervise a team of analysts and select the mix of products, industries, and regions for their company’s investment portfolio.
- Evaluate the ability of companies or governments to pay their debts.
- Oversee hedge and mutual funds.
- Work with individuals to protect and assert their best economist interests.
Financial Analyst Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Financial Analyst job in San Bruno, CA. This is a temporary opportunity. As a Financial...
This Financial Analyst Position Features: ? Growth ? Environment ? Benefits ? Great Pay to $50K Incredible position available in a dynamic organization. Financial Services c...
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Financial Analyst position in Paramus, NJ. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below! Job Expe...