Financial Manager, Branch or Department Job Description
- Administer and manage all of the functions of a branch office.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
- Hire and terminate personnel accordingly.
- Supervise daily financial activities to ensure compliance.
- Approve loans and lines of credit.
- Determine risk clients when making credit decisions.
- Network within community to drum up new business.
- Assist customers to resolve account problems.
- Preside over sales and business development.
- Adjudicate disputes between financial advisors.
- Manage financial advisors within the office, including the hiring and firing of.
- Make the office and its parent firm a visible presence in community affairs and charitable activities.
- Ensure the branch's goals and objectives are met in a timely fashion.
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Establish procedures for custody or control of assets, records, loan collateral, or securities to ensure safekeeping.
Summary: Open a de novo branch and lead the sales activities of all personnel within the branch while developing new deposit, loan, and merchant business for a specific target mark...
Req ID: 17561 Areas of Interest: Bank Operations; Consumer Banking; Consumer Banking, Branch; Finance; Lending; Training BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, B...
Req ID: 17726 Areas of Interest: Consumer Banking BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financia...