Financial Manager, Branch or Department Job Description
- Administer and manage all of the functions of a branch office.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
- Hire and terminate personnel accordingly.
- Supervise daily financial activities to ensure compliance.
- Approve loans and lines of credit.
- Determine risk clients when making credit decisions.
- Network within community to drum up new business.
- Assist customers to resolve account problems.
- Preside over sales and business development.
- Adjudicate disputes between financial advisors.
- Manage financial advisors within the office, including the hiring and firing of.
- Make the office and its parent firm a visible presence in community affairs and charitable activities.
- Ensure the branch's goals and objectives are met in a timely fashion.
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Establish procedures for custody or control of assets, records, loan collateral, or securities to ensure safekeeping.
Tasks The Senior Buyer is the primary individual accountable for procurement of goods and services for indirect commodities. The...
Company Kennametal delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative ...