Financial Specialist Job Description
- Assess clients' financial situation to determine if they need financial services such as investment services, insurance, or certificates of deposit.
- Recommend both short-term and long-term investment options for clients.
- Understand investment goals and recommend asset selection strategies.
- Develop corrective financial action plans.
- Prepare budget and cost reports for management.
- Analyze and report variances for projects.
- Perform or assist with financial compliance and procedural audits.
- Ensure that a company's internal controls and policies are functional and adequate, and that they comply with regulatory rules.
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), industry practices and regulatory guidelines.
Financial Specialist wtd for financial analysis of HR matters, vendor/supplier, meetings/events packages, and cost planning. Resume: GM, NYC Hotel 33 LLC, 45 East 33 St, NY, NY 100...
Job Title Financial Specialist Job Location Name Orchestra Place - Det Med Ctr Job Description Under general supervision and according to established policies...
Financial Specialist I JOB SUMMARY Responsible for performing less complex review and analysis of financial statements for income producing multi-family and commercial mortgage ...