Food Service Manager Job Description
- Oversee the day-to-day operations at restaurants and other places that serve and prepare food and beverages.
- Plan for and purchase food for food service program.
- Ensure food in storage meets adequate levels of nutrition and sustenance.
- Maintain required records including food production, inventory, income/expense, meal counts and personnel records.
- Ensure program follows proper sanitation procedures.
- Preside over food service employees, including cooks, food preparers, cashiers, and other employees.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being cooked.
- Prepare and serve the food.
- Plan menus.
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
- Set prices for each product on menu.
- Plan and budget for future meals.
- Purchase and maintain equipment, including refrigerators, stoves, and microwaves.
- Ensure dining experience is satisfactory.
- Bus tables and expedite food.
- Hire, recruit, and train employees.
- Deliver orders to appropriate customers.
- Direct the cleaning of the dining area and kitchen including the utensils.
- Maintain employee records, prepare payroll, and complete paperwork to comply with laws and regulations.
- Set alarm system.
- Keep records of supplies and purchases.
This position is for Ardent Mills, a Joint Venture between Cargill, Incorporated, ConAgra Foods and CHS, Inc. Position Purpose: The successful candidate will be a key member ...
October 13, 2014 Sales and Catering Coordinator, UAS 1420 Golden Eagle Hospitality Salary Range: $35,076 -$52,572/annually Position Overview: Under general su...
At Per Se in New York, New York, work under the direction of the General Manager and in support of the service team to ensure the planning, training and leadership necessary to ach...