Food Service Manager Job Description
- Oversee the day-to-day operations at restaurants and other places that serve and prepare food and beverages.
- Plan for and purchase food for food service program.
- Ensure food in storage meets adequate levels of nutrition and sustenance.
- Maintain required records including food production, inventory, income/expense, meal counts and personnel records.
- Ensure program follows proper sanitation procedures.
- Preside over food service employees, including cooks, food preparers, cashiers, and other employees.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being cooked.
- Prepare and serve the food.
- Plan menus.
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
- Set prices for each product on menu.
- Plan and budget for future meals.
- Purchase and maintain equipment, including refrigerators, stoves, and microwaves.
- Ensure dining experience is satisfactory.
- Bus tables and expedite food.
- Hire, recruit, and train employees.
- Deliver orders to appropriate customers.
- Direct the cleaning of the dining area and kitchen including the utensils.
- Maintain employee records, prepare payroll, and complete paperwork to comply with laws and regulations.
- Set alarm system.
- Keep records of supplies and purchases.
October 13, 2014 Sales and Catering Coordinator, UAS 1420 Golden Eagle Hospitality Salary Range: $35,076 -$52,572/annually Position Overview: Under general su...
QSI, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Vincit Group is seeking an experienced Area Sanitation Manager for Southwest Missouri . This is a full-time employee position overseeing sanit...
Dynamic self-starter sought to provide administrative and secretarial support to attorneys, paralegals and staff as needed. This position reports to the Manager of Support Serv...