Food Service Manager Job Description
- Oversee the day-to-day operations at restaurants and other places that serve and prepare food and beverages.
- Plan for and purchase food for food service program.
- Ensure food in storage meets adequate levels of nutrition and sustenance.
- Maintain required records including food production, inventory, income/expense, meal counts and personnel records.
- Ensure program follows proper sanitation procedures.
- Preside over food service employees, including cooks, food preparers, cashiers, and other employees.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being cooked.
- Prepare and serve the food.
- Plan menus.
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
- Set prices for each product on menu.
- Plan and budget for future meals.
- Purchase and maintain equipment, including refrigerators, stoves, and microwaves.
- Ensure dining experience is satisfactory.
- Bus tables and expedite food.
- Hire, recruit, and train employees.
- Deliver orders to appropriate customers.
- Direct the cleaning of the dining area and kitchen including the utensils.
- Maintain employee records, prepare payroll, and complete paperwork to comply with laws and regulations.
- Set alarm system.
- Keep records of supplies and purchases.
Carl Zeiss Industrial Metrology LLC, a world leader in the manufacturing and servicing of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) provides reliable quality inspection for customers in ...
Global Knowledge is the world’s leading IT and business training provider. Offering the most relevant and timely content delivered by the best instructors, we provide customers wit...
June 23, 2014 Substitute Lead Teacher, UAS 1411 Anna Bing Arnold Children’s Center Salary Range: $17.00 - $18.00/hourly depending on qualifications and experience. ...