Food Service Manager Job Description
- Oversee the day-to-day operations at restaurants and other places that serve and prepare food and beverages.
- Plan for and purchase food for food service program.
- Ensure food in storage meets adequate levels of nutrition and sustenance.
- Maintain required records including food production, inventory, income/expense, meal counts and personnel records.
- Ensure program follows proper sanitation procedures.
- Preside over food service employees, including cooks, food preparers, cashiers, and other employees.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being cooked.
- Prepare and serve the food.
- Plan menus.
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
- Set prices for each product on menu.
- Plan and budget for future meals.
- Purchase and maintain equipment, including refrigerators, stoves, and microwaves.
- Ensure dining experience is satisfactory.
- Bus tables and expedite food.
- Hire, recruit, and train employees.
- Deliver orders to appropriate customers.
- Direct the cleaning of the dining area and kitchen including the utensils.
- Maintain employee records, prepare payroll, and complete paperwork to comply with laws and regulations.
- Set alarm system.
- Keep records of supplies and purchases.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Food Service Manager JOBS
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN II SUMMARY Performs routine laboratory tests under close supervision to determine chemical or physical characteristics designated by the client. ESSE...
JOB CODE: 02873-7172 Last Edited: 09/21/2015 Responsible for and directs the operation of the Patient Meal Service, Sanitation of the department and the Department Safety pro...
Ensure the food service operation is safe, profitable, meets or exceeds set goals and budgets. Shows a commitment to individual store employee development based on the Employee Tra...