Food Service Manager Job Description
- Oversee the day-to-day operations at restaurants and other places that serve and prepare food and beverages.
- Plan for and purchase food for food service program.
- Ensure food in storage meets adequate levels of nutrition and sustenance.
- Maintain required records including food production, inventory, income/expense, meal counts and personnel records.
- Ensure program follows proper sanitation procedures.
- Preside over food service employees, including cooks, food preparers, cashiers, and other employees.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being cooked.
- Prepare and serve the food.
- Plan menus.
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
- Set prices for each product on menu.
- Plan and budget for future meals.
- Purchase and maintain equipment, including refrigerators, stoves, and microwaves.
- Ensure dining experience is satisfactory.
- Bus tables and expedite food.
- Hire, recruit, and train employees.
- Deliver orders to appropriate customers.
- Direct the cleaning of the dining area and kitchen including the utensils.
- Maintain employee records, prepare payroll, and complete paperwork to comply with laws and regulations.
- Set alarm system.
- Keep records of supplies and purchases.
WANTED: FOOD SERVICE MANAGER Stafford USD 349 is accepting applications for Food Service Manager. This position is responsible for the proper operation of the food service depart...
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager for HealthEast St. Joseph located in Saint Paul, MN. This Food Service Manager will be responsible for managing a portion of the daily oper...
Sodexo is looking for a Food Service Manager 1 for Kaleida Health Systems in Buffalo, NY HighPointe is a 300 bed Long Term Care Facility in the Kaleida Health System. Union Experi...