Food Service Manager Job Description
- Oversee the day-to-day operations at restaurants and other places that serve and prepare food and beverages.
- Plan for and purchase food for food service program.
- Ensure food in storage meets adequate levels of nutrition and sustenance.
- Maintain required records including food production, inventory, income/expense, meal counts and personnel records.
- Ensure program follows proper sanitation procedures.
- Preside over food service employees, including cooks, food preparers, cashiers, and other employees.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being cooked.
- Prepare and serve the food.
- Plan menus.
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
- Set prices for each product on menu.
- Plan and budget for future meals.
- Purchase and maintain equipment, including refrigerators, stoves, and microwaves.
- Ensure dining experience is satisfactory.
- Bus tables and expedite food.
- Hire, recruit, and train employees.
- Deliver orders to appropriate customers.
- Direct the cleaning of the dining area and kitchen including the utensils.
- Maintain employee records, prepare payroll, and complete paperwork to comply with laws and regulations.
- Set alarm system.
- Keep records of supplies and purchases.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Food Service Manager JOBS
Chicago’s First Lady, the industry leader in Chicago tours and private events is seeking a Bar Manager to join our exciting and high-volume workplace. Serving Chicago for 80 years,...
Food Maintenance Technician Fruit Fillings, Inc. is a family-owned corporation founded in 1981. We specialize in all phases of bakery fillings and fruit products from the simple...
Overview: This position will be responsible for contacting assigned customer accounts and prospects to sell the Bunge North America’s products within Arizona, Colorado, Las ...