Food Service Sales Agent Job Description
- Sell food, food ingredients, and food services to businesses and individuals.
- Sell food for the purpose of re-distribution and to get the food into the market.
- Sell food to restaurants, caterers, event planners, etc.
- Manage and develop new customers, while maintaining existing sales within assigned customers and a given sales territory.
- Develop a daily/weekly call list and maintain information accuracy monthly.
- Review daily sales reports.
- Review monthly the best monitoring sales report with management to determine if goals and objectives are being met.
- Coordinate sales with food service producer to ensure demand is met.
- Communicate trends/pricing issues and other unique issues as it relates to sales.
- Work closely with local brokers/manufacturers on developing new business and promoting manufacturers’ product lines.
- Develop new markets and accounts by utilizing the current relationships and building new relationships in the food service channel.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Analyze territory and monitoring performance results, daily call reports and weekly work plans.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Technical Support Representatives primary duty is to support the Service Agent community, Dealers, and Sales Representative by assisting them with techn...
For more than 115 years, The J. M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments. Toda...
Job Description RTI is seeking a candidate for a full-time salaried position to serve as a Food Safety Microbiologist in the Health and Environmental Risk Assessment Program at ...