Food Service Sales Agent Job Description
- Sell food, food ingredients, and food services to businesses and individuals.
- Sell food for the purpose of re-distribution and to get the food into the market.
- Sell food to restaurants, caterers, event planners, etc.
- Manage and develop new customers, while maintaining existing sales within assigned customers and a given sales territory.
- Develop a daily/weekly call list and maintain information accuracy monthly.
- Review daily sales reports.
- Review monthly the best monitoring sales report with management to determine if goals and objectives are being met.
- Coordinate sales with food service producer to ensure demand is met.
- Communicate trends/pricing issues and other unique issues as it relates to sales.
- Work closely with local brokers/manufacturers on developing new business and promoting manufacturers’ product lines.
- Develop new markets and accounts by utilizing the current relationships and building new relationships in the food service channel.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Analyze territory and monitoring performance results, daily call reports and weekly work plans.
Job Description Interested in working in a fast paced environment conducting scientific research on nutrition risks that will lead to improvements in public health outcomes* Put...
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Part-Time LOCATION: Southfield, MI JOB TYPE: Restaurant - Food Service, Retail EXPERIENCE: Not Specified DATE POSTED: 10/16/2014 JOB DESCRIP...
Expertise Sales Education Associate Job Type Full-time Location United States - California - All, United States - California - San Francisco, Uni...