Food Service Sales Agent Job Description
- Sell food, food ingredients, and food services to businesses and individuals.
- Sell food for the purpose of re-distribution and to get the food into the market.
- Sell food to restaurants, caterers, event planners, etc.
- Manage and develop new customers, while maintaining existing sales within assigned customers and a given sales territory.
- Develop a daily/weekly call list and maintain information accuracy monthly.
- Review daily sales reports.
- Review monthly the best monitoring sales report with management to determine if goals and objectives are being met.
- Coordinate sales with food service producer to ensure demand is met.
- Communicate trends/pricing issues and other unique issues as it relates to sales.
- Work closely with local brokers/manufacturers on developing new business and promoting manufacturers’ product lines.
- Develop new markets and accounts by utilizing the current relationships and building new relationships in the food service channel.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Analyze territory and monitoring performance results, daily call reports and weekly work plans.
Virtual Sales Travel Agent Inbound Calls - 10 Months Per Year - Park City, Utah Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo....
Job Description: Insurance Agent This is a chance to essentially have your own agency and with no over head cost. We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, motivated indiv...
Job Description: Insurance Agent We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, motivated individuals to become Insurance Sales Representatives. Our Agency is a large Independent...