Gaming Cage Worker Job Description
- Count the money at casinos and other gaming establishments.
- Sell gambling tickets, tokens, and gaming chips in exchange for currency.
- Use a computer to record transactions.
- Accept and verify credit applications from patrons.
- Establish house credit accounts.
- Provide check-cashing authorization.
- Keep precise records.
- Report transactions involving large sums to the IRS.
- Buy tokens back from patrons for cash.
- Balance money drawers at the end of each shift.
- Adjust the balance daily summaries of transactions of books.
- Maintain gaming cage security.
- Ensure the accuracy of reports such as authorization forms, transaction control, and exchange summary reports.
- Perform rotation of cash, coins, and chips.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTION: Assist Beverage Manager(s) in bar service, training and supervision of employees, and follow-up on all functions that include alcohol related beverage service. ...
Job Description Job Title: Athletics Groundskeeper (8097C) #22039 Job ID: 22039 Location: Main Campus-Berkeley Full/Part Tim...