Responsible for supervising gaming tables and gaming dealers to ensure both players and dealers follow house rules and conduct themselves appropriately. Manage day-to-day operations of casino, including cash flow, security management, and customer service.
- Walk around gaming area in establishment and monitor players and gaming dealers to ensure no cheating is occurring.
- Compile summary sheets detailing wager amounts and payoffs.
- Establish possibles on house odds, extension of credit, and types of games offered.
- Comp rooms, food and beverages and other rewards and discounts for players.
- Remove players that are cheating or acting inappropriately.
- Work with gaming dealers to ensure house rules are followed.
- Extend credit to players.
- Prepare work schedules and mete out game table assignments.
- Take attendance.
- Hire, terminate, and train casino workers.
- Review operational expenses, budget estimates, betting accounts, and collection reports for accuracy.
- Match recorded winnings to payout amounts.
- Establish banks and table limits for games.
- Address customer complaints.
- Ensure money and chips supplied to tables are plentiful and uninterrupted.
- Record, collect, and pay off bets.
- Assist high-profile customers.
- Coordinate security and alert them to issues.
- Track cash flow of the entire casino.