Gaming Manager Job Description
- Walk around gaming area in establishment and monitor players and gaming dealers to ensure no cheating is occurring.
- Compile summary sheets detailing wager amounts and payoffs.
- Establish possibles on house odds, extension of credit, and types of games offered.
- Comp rooms, food and beverages and other rewards and discounts for players.
- Remove players that are cheating or acting inappropriately.
- Work with gaming dealers to ensure house rules are followed.
- Extend credit to players.
- Prepare work schedules and mete out game table assignments.
- Take attendance.
- Hire, terminate, and train casino workers.
- Review operational expenses, budget estimates, betting accounts, and collection reports for accuracy.
- Match recorded winnings to payout amounts.
- Establish banks and table limits for games.
- Address customer complaints.
- Ensure money and chips supplied to tables are plentiful and uninterrupted.
- Record, collect, and pay off bets.
- Assist high-profile customers.
- Coordinate security and alert them to issues.
- Track cash flow of the entire casino.
External Posting Title: Sr. Product Manager Position Summary: A social and mobile game company located in Seattle, WA. Known for our fun and collaborative culture, we?re a gro...
Are you passionate about gaming? Do you want to be an active participant in building the future of Gaming at Microsoft, on Xbox and Windows? The Gaming Finance team is responsible ...
In this role, the selected candidate will manage communications with beta testers and users and integrate relevant ideas. We are seeking a Software Project Manager with experience ...