Gaming Service Worker Job Description
- Ensure gaming operations are running properly and smoothly.
- Deal cards and run games at gaming establishments.
- Perform maintenance on slot machines.
- Handle monies including the exchanging of money for chips and tokens.
- Record wagers and disburse payouts.
- Write and run tickets.
- Deal cards.
- Circulate among the tables and observe the etiquette of both players and dealers.
- Attend to complaints about service.
- Monitor and inspect all machines for malfunctions.
- Issue and manage cards.
- Assist in the operation of Bingo and Keno.
- Walk casino floor regularly.
- Make minor repairs if necessary.
Supervises for the operations of table games on an assigned shift, placing special emphasis on guest service, security of Rincon's assets and positive employee motivation and coach...
Be the Best You Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) is a dynamic and growing casino entertainment company with more than 15,000 team members working at 15 casinos and racetracks located i...
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars ...