- Job Descriptions
- Gaming Supervisor
Responsible for monitoring all activity on the floor at a gaming establishment. Supervises dealers and patrons, handles complaints, attends to malfunctioning machines, and disburses chips or tokens to paying customers.
- Observe gaming tables for proper etiquette.
- Manage casino personnel, including dealers, service workers, and cage attendants.
- Handle service complaints.
- Record wagers and compile reports.
- Ensure that tribal, state, and federal regulations are adhered to during playing of games and wagering.
- Survey tables for cheaters or suspicious activity.
- Establish and maintain banks and table limits for each game.
- Move dealers from game to game.
- Hire, train, and terminate staff.
- Explain house rules to both patrons and staff.
- Establish betting limits and game rules.
- Comp meals and hotel rooms for VIPs.
- Evaluate workers' performance.
- Pay off wagers.
- Monitor and verify the counting, wrapping, weighing, and distribution of currency and coins.
- Open and close gaming tables depending on volume of customers.
- Ensure facility is up to code and has adequate fire protection.
- Review collection reports and operational expenses.
- Call for maintenance on malfunctioning machines.