Gas Processing Plant Operator Job Description
- Operate compressors, scrubbers, and evaporators to liquify or compress gas.
- Prepare and process gas for utility companies.
- Process gas for industrial use.
- Calculate gas ratios.
- Detect abnormal specifications.
- Test oxygen for moisture content and purity.
- Regasify natural gas using compressors, scrubbers, and refrigeration equipment.
- Read and record gauge readings.
- Read and record temperature, pressure, level, and flow.
- Optimize and adjust temperature, pressure, vacuum, level, flow rate, or transfer of gas.
- Test oxygen for purity.
- Extract nitrogen from air using fractioning columns, purifying towers, and heat exchangers.
- Shutdown and start-up plant equipment.
- Operate treating plants, chilled water gas conditioning skids, reciprocating natural gas compressors, TEG dehydrators, fluid separation equipment, valves, and gas measurement equipment.
- De-pressure equipment and pipelines.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies.
- Remove and replace filters, oil, chemicals, and other lubricating fluids.
- Remove and replace valves and gaskets.
- Repair reciprocating natural gas compressors, TEG dehydrators, fluid separation equipment, and valves.
Tracking Code 2309 Job Location New Plymouth, ID Wage $93,683.20 – $112,840.00 (Exempt) Application Deadline 3/16/2014 JOB DESCRIPTION Idaho Power is seeking a Power Plant...
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Implements and maintains electrical power circuits and equipment, control and automation systems, electronic and pneumatic equipment used in pipeline, compressor ...
About ADA-ES: ADA-ES, Inc. provides proven and reliable technical and chemical solutions that aid in the reduction of emitted air pollutants caused by coal-fired power plants, i...