Gas Processing Plant Operator Job Description
- Operate compressors, scrubbers, and evaporators to liquify or compress gas.
- Prepare and process gas for utility companies.
- Process gas for industrial use.
- Calculate gas ratios.
- Detect abnormal specifications.
- Test oxygen for moisture content and purity.
- Regasify natural gas using compressors, scrubbers, and refrigeration equipment.
- Read and record gauge readings.
- Read and record temperature, pressure, level, and flow.
- Optimize and adjust temperature, pressure, vacuum, level, flow rate, or transfer of gas.
- Test oxygen for purity.
- Extract nitrogen from air using fractioning columns, purifying towers, and heat exchangers.
- Shutdown and start-up plant equipment.
- Operate treating plants, chilled water gas conditioning skids, reciprocating natural gas compressors, TEG dehydrators, fluid separation equipment, valves, and gas measurement equipment.
- De-pressure equipment and pipelines.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies.
- Remove and replace filters, oil, chemicals, and other lubricating fluids.
- Remove and replace valves and gaskets.
- Repair reciprocating natural gas compressors, TEG dehydrators, fluid separation equipment, and valves.
Operator – Coalinga, CA Seneca Resources Corporation, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG), is currently seeking to fill an...
Come join California Resources Corporation (CRC) California s largest natural gas producer and largest oil and gas producer on a gross-operated barrels of oil equivalent basis. C...
Occidental Petroleum Corporation is an international oil and gas exploration and production company with a subsidiary (OxyChem) that is a major North American chemical manufacturer...