Gas Processing Plant Operator Job Description
- Operate compressors, scrubbers, and evaporators to liquify or compress gas.
- Prepare and process gas for utility companies.
- Process gas for industrial use.
- Calculate gas ratios.
- Detect abnormal specifications.
- Test oxygen for moisture content and purity.
- Regasify natural gas using compressors, scrubbers, and refrigeration equipment.
- Read and record gauge readings.
- Read and record temperature, pressure, level, and flow.
- Optimize and adjust temperature, pressure, vacuum, level, flow rate, or transfer of gas.
- Test oxygen for purity.
- Extract nitrogen from air using fractioning columns, purifying towers, and heat exchangers.
- Shutdown and start-up plant equipment.
- Operate treating plants, chilled water gas conditioning skids, reciprocating natural gas compressors, TEG dehydrators, fluid separation equipment, valves, and gas measurement equipment.
- De-pressure equipment and pipelines.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies.
- Remove and replace filters, oil, chemicals, and other lubricating fluids.
- Remove and replace valves and gaskets.
- Repair reciprocating natural gas compressors, TEG dehydrators, fluid separation equipment, and valves.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Perform operations, testing, maintenance and administrative functions of Plant electrical systems, instrumentation systems and all associated field devices, for...
Responsibilities:-Work in an Air Separation plant calibrating, and troubleshooting instrumentation on process equipment. -Work day shift schedule: Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm -Pro...
Job Responsibilities: - Shift Schedule Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm-Provide 24-hour on call support to the Hydrogen production plant, APSA nitrogen production plants, CDA production...