Gas Processing Plant Operator Job Description
- Operate compressors, scrubbers, and evaporators to liquify or compress gas.
- Prepare and process gas for utility companies.
- Process gas for industrial use.
- Calculate gas ratios.
- Detect abnormal specifications.
- Test oxygen for moisture content and purity.
- Regasify natural gas using compressors, scrubbers, and refrigeration equipment.
- Read and record gauge readings.
- Read and record temperature, pressure, level, and flow.
- Optimize and adjust temperature, pressure, vacuum, level, flow rate, or transfer of gas.
- Test oxygen for purity.
- Extract nitrogen from air using fractioning columns, purifying towers, and heat exchangers.
- Shutdown and start-up plant equipment.
- Operate treating plants, chilled water gas conditioning skids, reciprocating natural gas compressors, TEG dehydrators, fluid separation equipment, valves, and gas measurement equipment.
- De-pressure equipment and pipelines.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies.
- Remove and replace filters, oil, chemicals, and other lubricating fluids.
- Remove and replace valves and gaskets.
- Repair reciprocating natural gas compressors, TEG dehydrators, fluid separation equipment, and valves.
Operator – Midway-Sunset, CA Seneca Resources Corporation, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG), is currently seeking an Op...
Plant Department Manager Job Date: May 29, 2015 Location: Denver, CO, US Plant Department Manager-31912 Description Are you ready to take your leadership pote...
JOB SUMMARY Our plant operators are like air traffic controllers. They monitor the flows, pressures and specifications of our natural gas processing plants. Our operators remote...