Gas Station Attendant Job Description
- Collect money from patrons at a gas station.
- Dispense change.
- Fill up gas tanks if asked.
- Dispense lottery tickets.
- Collect and dispose of trash outside.
- Provide customers with receipts.
- Charge purchases to customers' credit cards.
- Verify age of customer if they are purchasing alcohol or cigarettes.
- Answer questions and provide directions if needed.
- Lubricate vehicle, change motor oil, add water, install antifreeze, or replace lights or other accessories.
- Repair or replace tires.
- Replace windshield wiper blades.
- Activate fuel pumps.
- Adjust brakes and replace spark plugs.
- Sell food and grocery items.
- Charge or replace batteries.
- Operate car washes.
- Give customers directions.
- Sell prepared food, including deli sandwiches, pizza, hotdogs, and pretzels.
- Prepare daily reports of fuel and oil.
- Wash windshields and check fluid levels and air pressure in tires.
- Clean gas station bathrooms.
- Count money in cash drawers.
- Operate price scanners.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Call police to report suspicious activity in and around gas station.
Local business looking for an honest, dependable person who has some experience in service station work or related. Will work afternoon shift fulltime up to 45 hrs a week. Must be ...
Job Description Responsible for mechanical engineering and design including design criteria, material selection and equipment sizing in compliance with codes and standards. Work w...
Performs operations and maintenance activities related to pipeline, gas compressors and measurement. - Operates compressor station and dehydrator. - Operates and maintains...