GED Instructor Job Description
- Instruct students on material needed in order to earn their GED.
- Teach basic skills encompassing math, science, English, and literature.
- Help students prepare and study for GED exam.
- Assess students' readiness to take exam.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Maintain grade books.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Write grant proposals to gain funding for further research.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
- Create lesson plans.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
- Develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs.
- Utilize public library resources.
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Tutor students on an individual basis.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare and distribute required reports.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
GED Instructor : Reponsibilities: Preparing participants of the Burke Build Program to take the GED exam. BS degree & experience in GED instruction: Master's degree preferred. Par...
Performs as an instructor in a regular classroom setting, presenting instructions in designated subject area Bachelor's degree in Education. Valid PA teaching certification a must,...
Position:Flight Technical Training Instructor Base Pay: Employee Type: Full-Time/Salary Leads Others: No Required Education: HSD/GED Required Experience: 2 years ...