General Manager Job Description
- Set tools and objectives for department or unit.
- Develop budgets and ensure department adheres to it.
- Participate in developing policies and procedures.
- Manage staff.
- Hire, train, and terminate workers as needed.
- Determine salary brackets.
- Handle employee relations.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Maintain employee records.
- Manage and direct overall operations.
- Set goals for each department.
- Clearly communicate goals to department heads.
- Measure the success of each department.
- Manage support staff.
- Delegate responsibility.
- Generate and present reports on departmental goals.
- Participate in seminars and conferences.
- Motivate and encourage employees.
- Participate in lead generation and business development.
- Ensure high customer and client satisfaction.
- Solicit customer feedback.
- Ensure inventory is stocked and consistently replenished.
- Promote company's mission and values.
- Set district and regional goals.
National hotel management company is interviewing for the position of General Manager for a limited service hotel in the Beaufort SC area. Previous hotel general manager management...
Experienced Targeted & Moderate Full Service General Manager needed for a growing management company in a stable year round market.
Swift Hospitality Group is looking for a General Manager for the Radisson, Normal IL . The General Manager is responsible for the successful operation and administration of all hot...