General Manager Job Description
- Set tools and objectives for department or unit.
- Develop budgets and ensure department adheres to it.
- Participate in developing policies and procedures.
- Manage staff.
- Hire, train, and terminate workers as needed.
- Determine salary brackets.
- Handle employee relations.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Maintain employee records.
- Manage and direct overall operations.
- Set goals for each department.
- Clearly communicate goals to department heads.
- Measure the success of each department.
- Manage support staff.
- Delegate responsibility.
- Generate and present reports on departmental goals.
- Participate in seminars and conferences.
- Motivate and encourage employees.
- Participate in lead generation and business development.
- Ensure high customer and client satisfaction.
- Solicit customer feedback.
- Ensure inventory is stocked and consistently replenished.
- Promote company's mission and values.
- Set district and regional goals.
General Manager for 3 ongoing businesses in the Deer Isle/Stonington area. The Island Employee Cooperative (IEC) is looking for a grocery general manager who is a strong leader, ef...
General Manager We are seeking a General Manager for our soon to open Hyatt Place in Lakewood Ranch, Florida. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with hospitality e...
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced, General Manager for the Country Inn & Suites Kansas City, KS. The General Manager is responsible for the successful operation and adminis...