- Job Descriptions
- Global Marketing Associate
Responsible for product development, market research, and facilitating communication with international businesses and partners.
- Maximize company's international market share and profits.
- Keep abreast of global market trends.
- Develop products that meet international demands.
- Travel to different countries and perform extensive consumer research.
- Establish competitive pricing strategies.
- Communicate with a variety of businessmen and women from different countries and companies.
- Communicate in more than one language.
- Prepare international marketing plans and policies underneath, and coordinate with other departments to achieve marketing endeavors.
- Perform detailed strategic, pricing, and financial analyses.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Design print ads and publications.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
- Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.