Health Specialties Teacher Job Description
- Prepare students for careers in health fields.
- Teach courses in health specialties, in fields such as dentistry, laboratory technology, medicine, pharmacy, public health, therapy, and veterinary medicine.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Maintain grade books.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Write grant proposals to gain funding for further research.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
- Create lesson plans.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
- Develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs.
- Utilize public library resources.
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Tutor students on an individual basis.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare and distribute required reports.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
Description: http://www.lifeworksschools.com JOB TITLE: 2 Instructional Assistants (ES/LS) REPORTS TO: Building Principal LOCATION: LifeWorks at Rockbourne Falls SUMMARY: The LifeW...
Description: JOB TITLE: 2 Instructional Assistants (ES/LS) REPORTS TO: Building Principal LOCATION: LifeWorks at Rockbourne Falls SUMMARY: The LifeWorks Schools are licensed specia...
Home Browse Open Jobs | Search Open Jobs | Submit a General Profile | Edit Your Profile | View Submitted Applications Job Details Requisition Number 16-1886 Title ...