Health Technologist Job Description
- Perform care in specialized field.
- Prepare for laboratory tests.
- Prep patient for test by swabbing area and giving instructions.
- Take medical histories.
- Conduct diagnostic test.
- Ensure equipment is running properly.
- Keep detailed records.
- Read and interpret test results.
- Supervise healthcare techs.
- Deliver results to doctors.
- Make patients comfortable during tests.
- Provide instructions on what not to eat or drink before test.
- Hand instruments to doctor during surgical procedure.
- Sanitize instruments.
The CTO Office drives technology leadership within AstraZeneca, creating new sources of business value by discovering, testing and leveraging innovative new technologies across AZ ...
Health & Safety Technologist Olin Chlor Alkali Products and Vinyl's, a division of Olin Corporation, has an opportunity for a Facility Maintenance H&S Technologist. The purpo...
Job Description: Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Surgical Medical Technician at USAFA in Colorado Springs, CO. This contract position offers: ...