Health Technologist Job Description
- Perform care in specialized field.
- Prepare for laboratory tests.
- Prep patient for test by swabbing area and giving instructions.
- Take medical histories.
- Conduct diagnostic test.
- Ensure equipment is running properly.
- Keep detailed records.
- Read and interpret test results.
- Supervise healthcare techs.
- Deliver results to doctors.
- Make patients comfortable during tests.
- Provide instructions on what not to eat or drink before test.
- Hand instruments to doctor during surgical procedure.
- Sanitize instruments.
Ind.Other Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Surgical Medical Technician at USAFA in Colorado Springs, CO. This contract position offers: -...
Tracking Code 9320-124 Job Description Truman Medical Centers, a two-hospital, 600-bed, not-for-profit healthcare system, is the largest and most comprehensive safety net ...
Job Code: 26634-25195 PRN/Per Diem PRN ESSENTIAL FUNCTION/DUTIES: * Position patients according to standards set by American College of Radiology. * Consistently se...