Help Desk Specialist Job Description
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
A bustling, growing technology company is looking for a passionate Help Desk Support Specialist to add to their team! This wonderful opportunity celebrates those who love to help o...
Newberry Group is seeking a Tier1/Tier 2 Help Desk Specialist with an active Secret Clearance. This role is a Tier1/Tier2 Help Desk specialist and will provide technical soft...
Immediate need for help desk support specialist for a world leading provider of software services.Recommends or performs complex actions to correct problems using remote diagnostic...